30 Day Devo Journal (for Mini 3-Ring Binders) Autumn Leaf Edition
– 30 Days of Full Color Devotional Journal Worksheets:
(4) sets of 7 days (Sunday Saturdays) + (2) Extra days = (30)
- Ready to printed, cut and hole punched for your mini 3-ring binder
Mini binder printables must be cut down the middle to fit into a mini 3-ring binder.
Here's a sample of what it looks like when you receive the file:
– Over 100 different journal prompts and questions (NO duplicate pages!)
– Use it by itself or with your free devotional calendar pack from Her Binder Project
– Original artwork by Morgan Harper Nichols
– A great gift for someone who likes journal or read devotionals
– A great small group activity for women at all ages stages and life
Here's a sample of what it looks like!
A devotional journal is a fun, creative, and practical way for women of all ages to draw closer to God in their daily lives. Whether you’ve been journaling your entire life or this is your very first time trying it out, it is our prayer that this devotional journal inspires and challenges you to put your faith in Christ into action. In this journal, you’ll find room to tell your story. You’ll find space for memos, reflections, and notes. You’ll find inspiration and prompts that propel you to make the most of this life God has given you. You’ll also have the opportunity to go back and read, reflect, and realize all that God has done in your life.
Thanks for joining us on this journey and we hope you enjoy your devotional journal!
- Her Binder Project & MORGAN’S
All files are PDF files and can be opened on any device. However, the initial download typically works best on laptops, PCs. Downloading on mobile devices varies per device.
This is a digital product. Nothing will be mailed to you.